Global Account Executive
A global technology firm is looking for a motivated hunter with experience selling technology to multinational clients to join their San Francisco sales team.
- Sell a full portfolio of technology solutions including SD-WAN, Cloud, Managed Security, and Collaboration to multinational corporations in a a territory from San Francisco to Seattle
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales targets
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant market knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Provide a forecast pipeline on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- A BA/BS Degree and strong written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years experience in a global business-to-business technology sales environment, creating and executing a territory management plan
- Previous experience selling solutions including SD-WAN, Cloud, Managed Security, MPLS, and Collaboration to multinational clients
- Must have the ability to manage number of opportunities simultaneously
- Proven track record of producing exceptional new customer acquisition results
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements and effective closing skills
- Demonstrated Challenger Sales approach
- Effective and impactful communicator in a variety of presentation environments, from board room to operations to finance to procurement
- Ability to design, develop, write, and effectively communicate reports, proposals and sales strategies
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
New Job Listings
New York, NY
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Search by Job Type