A leading national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm is looking for a Senior Associate specializing in Acoustics to join their team in Washington DC. Acoustics projects include design work for theaters, arenas, broadcast studios, conference rooms, and more. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your expertise to high profile, high quality design projects.
- Manage projects involving Architectural Acoustics, Sound Isolation, Mechanical Noise and Vibration Control, Noise Code Analysis, etc., consistent with professional standards, and ensuring the highest quality end results.
- Drawing review and site surveys.
- Responsible for client relationships and project issues for projects managed.
- Keep partner and principals informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Represent the company at project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Review work of Associates and Jr. Associates on managed projects.
- Develop and implement project plans and coordinate resources with team members.
- Assist in marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product as well as working on presenting technical seminars for client firms.
- Prepare & deliver Design and Marketing Presentations.
- Foster repeat business - develop client relationships.
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed and identify new business opportunities.
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership.
New York, NY
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA