Exciting entry level sales and account management opportunity at a growing technology company selling voice, data, internet, mobile and cloud solutions to businesses of all sizes.
This entry level position will initially learn the business by assisting the sales team in a variety of account management, support and administrative activities, interfacing with both clients and service providers, as well as colleagues.
This person will benefit from ongoing mentoring and training as part of a supportive, collaborative team, as well as regular training sessions with top technology providers on best practices and emerging technologies.
- Act as designated point of contact for assigned clients, respond to client inquiries and requests, and manage weekly client/provider calls/engagements
- Pre-sales support activities, including analyzing current customer infrastructure, sending pricing requests to providers, building business cases
- Hold regular calls and meetings with assigned clients and internal team members. Log all actions and minutes from each meeting and hold team members accountable for on time and quality delivery. (Minutes to include decisions/actions – internal & external)
- Monitor internal processes to ensure Service Levels are met and suggest continuous improvements for internal and external teams
- Responsible for compiling quarterly review documentation, developing customer roadmap and promoting expansion of service and new products
- Accountable for assessing and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction culminating in the eventual renewal and growth of the client’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-4 years of experience
- Basic understanding of business communications technologies (voice, data, cloud, managed services, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer-oriented, flexible and demonstrated tendency to go above and beyond
- Ability to communicate efficiently with clients and internal team members at all levels and across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Superior time management and organizational skills, with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
New York, NY
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA