A global technology company is looking for a motivated, sharp, and professional hunter with current contacts in the oil and gas industry. This role is exclusively focused on acquiring new business with Houston-headquartered multinational companies. Strong comp package, uncapped commissions, and a full solutions portfolio including SD-WAN, MPLS, managed security, UC and more.
- Identify, target, and develop relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) within mid-market to global enterprise-level financial services and pharmaceutical companies to drive solution sales and revenue growth
- Use all channels, including social media, trade shows, networking, and business contacts, to generate inbound inquiries, increase name recognition, and develop a pipeline
- Understand the prospect’s overall strategy and key business drivers to develop a solution roadmap including connectivity, voice, equipment, and managed services offerings to meet the client’s needs from a single source.
- Leverage the company’s global network and extensive experience as a competitive advantage
- Position Managed Services and service contracts as cost effective solutions to maintain, upgrade, and resolve any issues with telecommunications services and equipment without adding permanent headcount
- Utilize internal technical and product management resources to provide and present a comprehensive solution and to answer any customer questions or concerns
- 5+ years’ experience selling technology solutions to enterprise
- A true hunter mentality and drive to win
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Understanding of the carrier market and competitive landscape
- A strong track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Experience selling into the oil and gas industry and the contacts to match
New York, NY
New York, NY