Our client seeks an experienced and motivated Cisco IP Telephony Engineer based in the Greenwich, CT area. This person will analyze business requirements in order to deploy and implement an infrastructure solution using any or all of the following Cisco technologies: Call Manager, Unity, Voice Gateway, LAN routing & switching, wireless, and QoS. Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting coupled with your background in network maintenance including security services, load monitoring, system resiliency, back-up, and restore will help you resolve issues and mentor others. A self motivated personality and strong interpersonal skills are beneficial in this role.
- Relevant Cisco certifications including CCNA Voice orCCNP-Voice (or CCVP).
- Hands-on experience with installing, upgrading and maintain IP Telephony / Unified Communications systems, (CUCM 7.x/8/x, Unity connection 8x, Cisco UCCX 7.x/8/x, CUPS 8.x).
- Experience configuring Cisco hardware 37XX, 450X, 650X, MCS7800 Servers, 79xx series IP phones, all associated voice gateway levels, 6500, Voice Gateways, ATA and associated modules such as VWIC, DSP farm, FXO, and FXS.
- Comfortable with the provisioning and troubleshooting of WAN technologies such as T1/T3 circuits, frame relay, MPLS, HDLC, PPP and ISDN PRI/BRI.
- Experience with various VoIP technologies including: QoS, MGCP, H323, SIP, SRST, SRSV, Voice Gateways, 79xx Phones.
- Microsoft AD and Exchange experience is a plus.