The developer of a disruptive software platform that enables large enterprises/service providers to easily manage collaboration and unified communications infrastructures (Skype for Business, Cisco, Broadsoft, Spark, Slack, etc.). They already have 100+ clients and 2M+ users managed in Europe, North America and APAC and generate several million euros in sales each year. The team is growing fast with the recent opening of offices in New York, Montreal and Berlin to support growth in these markets.
They are looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join the New York office. In this customer-facing role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of their solutions. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy, hands-on and tech-savvy people.
- Solution design
- Integration and update of the software suite
- User-interface customization
- Documentation and reporting
- Test and validation
- Management of the final acceptance and transfer of skills to the customer
- Projects’ execution in accordance with contractual requirements, including financial and resource management for on-time, on-budget delivery
- At least 2 years of relevant experience on implementation project management at a software vendor, system integrator or Unified Communications vendor (Cisco, Microsoft, Broadsoft, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Networks / Telecom, Web Systems and Architectures.
- A previous experience with Cisco UC (CUCM, Unity, IM&P, etc.) or Skype for Business is not a prerequisite, but would be worth mentioning in your application.
- Proactive, curious and capacity to synthetize.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Ability to travel, in North America but also in Asia and Europe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org