We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Program Manager to join the Engineering PMO of an industry leading Smart Technology provider. The Engineering Program Manager will lead a team of 3 or more Sr. Project Managers within a product line to plan and execute the innovative product roadmap.
The Program Manager will own the entire product line roadmap as it relates to planning, execution and communication of status and strategies to the product teams and executive leadership.
- Serve as the leader to a team of Project Managers – guiding and mentoring to ensure business needs are met with outstanding project planning and performance.
- Serve as driving force behind implementing agile process and consistency across multiple product lines.
- Serve as the primary focal point for project information for multiple product lines. Must be comfortable and concise reporting to executive management.
- Ability to manage multiple rapid development cycles and respond well to change.
- Develop and present strategic plans for achieving the business goals.
- Assist the team in the developing detailed project plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, approach, deliverables, timelines, and work breakdown structures for all project assignments.
- Build strong relationships with all disciplines that are part of the product launch, including manufacturing, supply chain and operations.
- Resolve conflicts related to cost, schedule, performance, prioritization, and technical uncertainties.
- 10+ years within the high-tech electronics industry; in the capacity of a design engineer and, later, as a project manager or project lead
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Deep knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycles
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management methodologies
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept, design to new product introduction
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org