An industry-leading audio visual solutions provider is looking for a Contract-to-hire Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their Talent team.
- A strong relationship builder and influencer with candidates and hiring managers alike
- Work with hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Source, recruit, conduct interviews, check references, qualify and promote best fit candidates for a wide range of roles
- Effectively source candidates using internet search engines, recruitment tools, and social media websites
- Participate in intake meetings with recruiters to understand the business and specific capabilities we are looking to hire
- Research companies and industry trends to stay abreast of new potential sourcing channels.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our company brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Create a positive candidate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience including at time as a corporate recruiter supporting a complex organization throughout various business lines
- A solid understanding of a recruitment lifecycle including headhunting (via LinkedIn, calling and referrals), advertising, selection, assessment, offer management and on boarding.
- Must have proven experience in influencing and partnering with business leaders; experience in a complex business environment with multiple entities is a plus
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems
- Ability to work with highly sensitive material and possess good business judgment as it pertains to confidential information
- A strong sense of organization and detail for task follow-up
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff/management
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong privatization and multitasking skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Works with general direction regarding tasks to be performed while possessing a drive to succeed and work independently.
- Develop relationships with candidates, network groups, social media involvement to generate an applicant pool that meets business needs.
- Improvement of action plans
- Experience with iCIMS a plus, experience with an ATS required
- Understanding of employment law, compliance, and an interest in contributing to building a best in class recruiting function is required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com